Hot Reuben Dip
A hot and melty dip that tastes like a fresh Reuben Sandwich.
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 8 oz sauerkraut rinsed and squeezed dry
- 4 oz shredded corned beef
- 8 oz Swiss cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp caraway seeds optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Spread into an 8x8 baking dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly and browned around the edges.
Serve with Triscuit Rye crackers for dipping.
This made a good amount for two people. This recipe can easily be doubled if serving more, especially since this version only uses 1/2 can of sauerkraut.