We’re trying to get real life under control again after coming back from vacation. Can you relate?
The piles of laundry, the out-of-control yard and garden, having to cook for ourselves again after being waited on hand and foot…. 😂
But morning coffee by the ocean, and cocktails as the sun sets… hard to beat.
My brain needed some new places to explore. I mean, I’m kind of naturally a homebody, but after all these weeks of surgery recovery and PT that had me really close to home, a change of scenery was quite welcome.
In Case You Missed It…
I brought home a few pretty shells from our trip and added them to my coastal display. You can see it HERE.
The Weekly Features!
As promised, it’s “double-feature” week, since I was on vacation last week and didn’t get any features selected. This week, I’ve chosen posts from Sundays on Silverado #101 and #102 to catch up!
I’m still trying to hang on to the vacation/summer vibes, as August and “back to school” time is quickly approaching. There were so many beautiful coastal, beachy, and summery posts shared recently. Here are just a few of my favorites…
Features from Sundays on Silverado #101
- Patio Table Makeover for Summer | Perfecting Places
- Ocean Swirl Cupcakes | Hunny I’m Home
- Spray Paint to the Rescue | From Farmhouse to Florida
- Coastal Tablescape | Masterpieces of My Life
Features from Sundays on Silverado #102
- Hand Embroidery Stitches for a Kitchen Towel | Creatively Beth
- Sea Glass Beach Decor | Decorative Inspirations
- Summer Sea Shell Vignette | Common Ground
- Broken China Plant Markers | My Thrift Store Addiction
All features have been pinned to the Sundays on Silverado Pinterest Board!
Time to link up again!
Let’s stay in touch! You can subscribe to The House on Silverado, and follow on social media, so you won’t miss a thing!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog.