I have been enjoying a late afternoon coffee treat that I can make from home lately. My husband got me the Nespresso Virtuo as a Mother’s Day gift and I’ve had so much fun experimenting with “fancy” coffees.
This Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect copycat of my beloved Starbucks version. I like to make mine slightly less sweet, but that part is completely customizable. ☕️ Start with this recipe and adjust the sweetness to your preference!
Serve your coffee treat with a couple of Trader Joe’s mini pumpkin scones (in the frozen section, just bake at home) and you’ll feel like you’re at your favorite coffee shop!
What I used to prepare mine:
- 2 shots of espresso (or 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee)
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream for the top
- Combine all ingredients (except the whipped cream) in a glass. Stir vigorously to combine. I used my mini hand-held milk frother and it worked great!
- Pour the mixture over a full glass of ice. Top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
In Case You Missed It…
More Halloween Fun!
The Weekly Features!
- DIY Halloween Tomato Cage Witch | Family and The Lake House
- Halloween Cake Pops | The Wooden Spoon Effect
- Halloween Chocolate Bark | Drug Store Divas
- Drink Up Witches Printable | Our Tiny Nest
All features have been pinned to the Sundays on Silverado Pinterest Board.
PS. Please be sure you’re following The House on Silverado on Instagram so that I can tag all features in my weekly Sundays on Silverado IG Story.
Let’s stay in touch! You can subscribe to The House on Silverado, and follow on social media, so you won’t miss a thing!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog.