It’s been a busy week here on Silverado.
Our youngest daughter is getting married in October, so wedding details are in full swing.
Dinners have had to be super simple this week, with the least amount of cooking possible.
Thankfully, the garden is still delivering fresh, ripe tomatoes, so my favorite caprese was on the menu.
Another night we had this super simple Chicken Broccoli Alfredo.
- We boiled some rigatoni noodles and added the broccoli to the same pasta water for the last couple of minutes.
- Alfredo sauce is so simple to make by heating some butter with milk or cream in a pan, then adding ground pepper, a tiny bit of Italian season, some fresh parmesan, and stir till smooth.
- On the way home from an appointment earlier in the day, I stopped and bought 4 chicken strips from Chik-fil-A and we just cut them up and added them to the plates.
With very little effort, we had a delicious meal.
I’d love to know some of your ideas for getting dinner on the table fast and easy!
In Case You Missed It…
The Weekly Features!
- How to Make Stretch Velvet Acrons | My Wee Abode
- Red Barn Tablescape | Whispers of the Heart
- Easy Paperbag Witch Hat | Karin’s Kottage
- Late Summer Porch & Front Garden | The Dedicated House
All features have been pinned to the Sundays on Silverado Pinterest Board.
PS. Please be sure you’re following The House on Silverado on Instagram so that I can tag all features in my weekly Sundays on Silverado IG Story.
Time to link up again!
Let’s stay in touch! You can subscribe to The House on Silverado, and follow on social media, so you won’t miss a thing!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog.