We are still trying to get life back under control after being gone on vacation. You know how that goes…
I hope to do a full post about our wonderful anniversary trip to New England, but I wanted to give you just a little sneak peek today.
New York City
Newport, Rhode Island
Bar Harbor, Maine
Minister Island, New Brunswick
Halifax, Nova Scotia
In Case You Missed It…
I shared October’s Prime Purchases post this week. Be sure to take a look and hop over the link party at Tanya’s too. It’s time to start thinking about gift ideas if you like to get an early start!
The Weekly Features!
The fall and Halloween decor showed up in full force these past two link parties, and I enjoyed browsing through them all. So many clever ideas!
From SoS #112:
- You guys know how much we love a good charcuterie around here, and this one from Pandora’s Box is perfect for the season!
- I love Pottery Barn, so these DIY copycat pumpkins from Arts and Classy caught my attention. So cute!
- I love DIY wreaths, and this witch hat wreath from Life as a Leo Wife is so unique!
From SoS #113
- Julie from My Wee Abode shared the cutest little tin door basket with a fall flair.
- Check out this simple, yet beautiful fall table setting from Calypso in the Country. The blue and orange combo is so pretty.
- I really enjoy seeing all the unique pumpkin crafts that people come up with, but these concrete pumpkins from Saved from Salvage are ones I hadn’t seen before. It turned out great!
All features have been pinned to the Sundays on Silverado Pinterest Board!
Let’s link up!
Let’s stay in touch! You can subscribe to The House on Silverado, and follow on social media, so you won’t miss a thing!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog.