I have a new Etsy shop!
It’s aptly named The House on Silverado, of course.
I frequently make printables for my own parties and celebrations, and many times when readers visit my posts, they ask where they can get them.
So, I decided to make easy and inexpensive printables to link from my posts.
So far, I have printables listed for the following posts:
- Couples Cocktail Contest Party
- Delivery Driver Treats Basket
- Advent Calendar for Couples
- Bomb Pop Cocktails
I’m currently working on some new ideas for our “Little Pumpkin” birthday party that I’ll share later. Can you believe our favorite little pumpkin will turn 1 year old on Thanksgiving Day! The significance of that is not lost on us at all…
My shop is just getting off the ground so I’d be so grateful if you have a few minutes to give it some love by favoriting the shop itself, plus any of the listings that catch your fancy. Thank you, friends.
In Case You Missed It…
Entertaining season is headed our way, and this is one of my favorite easy appetizers. Not only is it delicious, but it can be whipped up last minute if needed. You can find the recipe HERE.
The Weekly Features!
- This time of year makes me want to do some fall baking. This pumpkin scone with maple thyme butter would be perfect on a slow, fall, coffee sipping, Sunday morning kinda day.
- The mister and I often make “snacky” type suppers when it’s just the two of us and we don’t want to cook a whole meal. This baked pumpkin brie is so cute! Served with apple slices, crackers, and nuts, it could be an appetizer or a whole meal!
- White pumpkins and mums are my favorites. Throw in a pretty vintage white chair, and you have the loveliest fall vignette.
- I love a rainy day when you can stay home all day, light a pretty scented candle, and settle down with a good book. This cozy vignette represents that kind of day perfectly.
All features have been pinned to the Sundays on Silverado Pinterest Board! Please join us there to see these and all features from past parties.
Let’s link up!
Let’s stay in touch! You can subscribe to The House on Silverado, and follow on social media, so you won’t miss a thing!
Facebook —– Instagram —– Pinterest
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog.
10 thoughts on “Sundays on Silverado #112”
Thanks so much for hosting!
Congratulations on your new Etsy shop! I just favorited it. And that really is so significantly special that Evelynn turns one on Thanksgiving Day! Happy Birthday a bit early to your sweet grand baby!
Thanks so much, Shelbee. I always love hearing from you. 🙂
Hi Niky. Thanks so much for hosting. I linked up with #1 NATIONAL FALL FOLIAGE WEEK. Also, I’d like to invite you to linkup at some of my link parties.
Congrats on your new Etsy store! Thank you for hosting ~ I’m sharing #17, 18, 19.
Thanks for having us over, Niky. Hope you’re having a great weekend! We drove thru Iowa this last week coming and going to The Mayo Clinic up from Kansas City. I didn’t know where you live but I thought of you as we drove thru. Have fun planning your sweetie’s B’Day party!
I’m pretty much right in between KC and MN so I imagine you weren’t far away. Hope all went well with your appointment at Mayo. ❤️
Thank you so much for the feature! I appreciate it! Love your link party!
Thanks for sharing all the goodness here!
Hi Niky . Thanks so much for hosting. I linked up with #1 NATIONAL FALL FOLIAGE WEEK. Also, I’d like to invite you to linkup at some of my link parties.