Happy Hour on the deck is one of our favorite ways to celebrate warm summer days. This Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa is the perfect recipe to have in your repertoire of dips and appetizers that make Happy Hour at home almost like going out.
This recipe is loaded with delicious, fresh ingredients. It’s the perfect way to use up loads of your garden or farmers market produce. Plus, it’s so easy, you’ll want to make it over and over all summer long.
This Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa tastes exactly like that addicting restaurant salsa that you just can’t get enough of. Now, you can make it right at home!
How to Make Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa
This recipe is seriously so easy. Gather up all your produce. Wash and chop it.
Place the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, and coriander in your slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or high for 3 hours.
In the last few minutes, add in the fresh basil, cilantro, and ground sage. You can serve it chunky, or puree it with an immersion blender to get just the consistency you want. Add salt to taste at the very end.
Seriously, that’s it friends. For so little effort, you get a massive pay-out.
Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa
- Slow Cooker
- 7 cups fresh tomatoes
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2-4 jalapeño peppers depending on your heat preference
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 3 TBSP fresh basil chopped
- 4 TBSP fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp salt more or less to taste
- To your slow cooker, add tomatoes, onions, peppers, apple cider vinegar, and coriander. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- In the last few minutes, add the cilantro, basil, and sage. Allow to cool.
- You can leave the salsa chunky, or use an immersion blender to puree to your desired consistency. Add salt to taste.
Let’s stay in touch! You can subscribe to The House on Silverado by using the box on this page, and follow on social media, so you won’t miss a thing!
Shop My Favorite Happy Hour Supplies:
This post contains affiliate links.